From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Crowdvine for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:19:38 GMT
I find Lanyrd quite slow on my lazy internet connection.

Crowdvinde uses much fewer resources and is responsive even on dial-up
internet.

Because of the many people currently using Lanyrd, I will probably use it
for meetups.  Otherwise, I still plan to use Crowdvine for my conference
schedule.

Steven J. Hathaway