From: Steve Holden [mailto:steve@holdenweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 2:53 PM
To: Gnanaguru Sattanathan (WT01 - BAS)
Cc: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding additional speaker

Guru:

Before submitting your talk please ensure that all speakers have created accounts on the site. Then, instead of clicking the "Save" button, click "Save and Add Additional Speakers" and you will be taken to a page which allows you to add extra speakers. Each time you click the "Add Speaker" button it adds the person you have entered and this allows you to add as many speakers as you like.

Hope this helps - if not, please get back to me.

regards

 Steve