Guru:

I need a little more than "it fails still" if I am to find out what is wrong. *How* does it fail?

When I click on "Submit a new proposal" I see a page with:

Making the appropriate selection there is the best way to identify the type of your talk. The next page has two buttons at the bottom:

Using the right-hand one I was able to add extra speakers. If they already have accounts they receive an email telling them they have been added, if not then they receive an email suggesting they should create an account.

So, which part of the process isn't working, and *how* is it failing, please?

regards
 Steve