From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Traveling fees
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 23:18:35 GMT
Charles:

I am sorry this information isn't already on the site (I presume here we write about ApacheCon
NA?). You may be aware that we (The Open Bastion) are new to the Apache world, and we are
working hard to make sure that we can assist everyone who deserves to come to ApacheCon.

Bottom line: I now anticipate being able to fund free *registration* for speakers, and three
nights' accommodation shared with one other person, in the case where a speaker's employer
is unable or unwilling to support them.

We would prefer to offer this support rather to ensure that the best speakers and the most
relevant content are present at ApacheCon NA.

I hope this reply is helpful, and that we can elaborate the details on the web site soon.

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/