From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Adding additional speaker
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:33:52 GMT
Guru:

Two alternatives:

1. Enter your proposal as a talk and identify it as a tutorial in the text (as far as I know,
talk submission works).

2. Wait until the web team fixes the bug. In necessary we will extend the submission deadline
to ensure that nobody suffers as a result of their error.

regards
 Steve

On Nov 9, 2012, at 5:08 PM, <gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> <gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com>
wrote:

> Sorry Steve.
>
> Hope you are not able to see the picture.
>
> This is the error message:
>
> ApacheCon NA 2013
> Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed and will be
looking into it.

> Regards
> Guru

Speakers ‘ . I was not able to add additional speaker yet.

> <attachment>
>
> Please help. We have only one more day left to submit our proposal.
>
> Regards
> Guru

the site. Then, instead of clicking the "Save" button, click "Save and Add Additional Speakers"
and you will be taken to a page which allows you to add extra speakers. Each time you click
the "Add Speaker" button it adds the person you have entered and this allows you to add as
many speakers as you like.

> Hope this helps - if not, please get back to me.
>
> regards
>  Steve
>
> On Nov 8, 2012, at 9:41 AM, <gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Apache Con team,
>
> We are submitting an abstract for Apache Con NA 2013. I have a partner with me who will
jointly present in the conference.

> Do we provision in the Apache Con website for this ? Or we need to submit both the names
in the same text field.

> Appreciate your thoughts.
>
> Regards
> Guru