From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon-EU : where are link to presentations (slides and speaker speech)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:03:05 GMT
Hi...

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM, <patrick.galli@infoserve.endress.com>wrote:

> Are there any news about the availablility of the rest of the slides?

90% of the slides are already uploaded to [1]. I say 90% as I found missing
slides and in some cases the USB sticks didn't work properly. Sent requests
to speakers and they are replying back with the missing ones which will
upload as soon as I have time today or max. tomorrow

I am keeping list of  all missing talks so nothing should be missing, but
just in case if anyone spotted any missing slides please let me know

[1] http://archive.apachecon.com/eu2012/presentations/

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour