From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon-EU : where are link to presentations (slides and speaker speech)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:05:04 GMT
Hi Oliver...

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Olivier Heintz
<olivier.heintz@nereide.fr>wrote:

> is it possible to help ?

Sure you can, one thing to do is to double check the missing slides so far,
see my other e-mail about contacting the speakers, I am already keeping a
list of missing slides but another eye sure can help

In my other e-mail I mentioned speakers are replying back and I will upload
their slides either today or tomorrow depends how much time I have

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour