From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject schedule page for ApacheCon EU2012 not clear
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:44:43 GMT
Hi,
I am looking for the schedule page that has information about the
schedule outside of the main talk sessions such as the registration
time, opening session time, etc. The current schedule page
http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/  does not include this information.
I wanted to know when the registration starts on Tuesday and what is
planned at 8:30 as plenary. Is this part of the opening session? I am
looking for something like last year's schedule page
http://na11.apachecon.com/tag/main.

Could someone update the schedule page with this information or point
me to the page that has this information if I missed it?

Thanks.
regards, aki