From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Update on "Community over Sinsheim"
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:38:09 GMT
Christian:

I have promised to help imacat with a "Women in Apache" meeting at 7:30. Fortunately it is
not far from Schmidt's, so my current plan is to see you at 7, then move to the other meeting
at 7:30 and return when it is over (perhaps one hour).

If I know geeks, there will still be a lot of activity when I return.

Thanks you again for organizing this.

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/