From <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Adding additional speaker
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:06:24 GMT
Steve,

As you say,

1. We are able to submit our proposal when click ' Submit new proposal ' It has two buttons,
1. Save & 2. Save and add new speakers.

2. When we click ' Save and add new speakers ' It shows this error:
ApacheCon NA 2013

Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed and will be looking
into it.

3. After this, If you go to the dashboard it shows the proposal as ' Submitted ' but the only
thing is " No additional speaker is added ".

4. As another option, there is a link called ' manage additional speakers ' near the submitted
proposal. We get the same error by clicking this link also ! ( Technically this page shows
the error: http://na.apachecon.com/proposals/141/speakers/ )

Anyhow the primary speakers dashboard shows the proposal is submitted, But the problem is
adding the speaker now.

I can provide you the email id of both the speakers if it is possible to add a speaker from
your end( May be through a administrator)

And also I have checked this in multiple devices to ensure the page is not loaded from cache.

Regards

Guru