From <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Adding additional speaker
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:00:04 GMT

Hello Melissa,

Very glad to know that it's getting resolved.

Looking forward.

Cheers
Guru
From: Melissa Warnkin [missywarnkin@yahoo.com]
Sent: 09 November 2012 23:14:05
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org; steve@holdenweb.com
Cc: planners@apachecon.com
Subject: Re: Adding additional speaker

Hi Guru,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing.  Steve is currently traveling back
home from ApacheCon Europe, but you can rest easy knowing that the deadline is November 11th,
as stated on the website:  http://na.apachecon.com/.

Thank you for your patience while this issue is being sorted out!!

~Melissa

--