From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Adding additional speaker
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:02:18 GMT
On 11.11.2012 12:06, gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com wrote:
> Steve,
>
> As you say,
>
> 1. We are able to submit our proposal when click ' Submit new proposal ' It has two buttons,
1. Save & 2. Save and add new speakers.

> 2. When we click ' Save and add new speakers ' It shows this error:
> ApacheCon NA 2013
>
> Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed and will be
looking into it.

Same here a few minutes ago. HTTP Status code is "500 INTERNAL SERVER
ERROR".

> 3. After this, If you go to the dashboard it shows the proposal as ' Submitted ' but
the only thing is " No additional speaker is added ".

> 4. As another option, there is a link called ' manage additional speakers ' near the
submitted proposal. We get the same error by clicking this link also ! ( Technically this
page shows the error: http://na.apachecon.com/proposals/141/speakers/ )

Same here as well.

> Anyhow the primary speakers dashboard shows the proposal is submitted, But the problem
is adding the speaker now.

> I can provide you the email id of both the speakers if it is possible to add a speaker
from your end( May be through a administrator)

> And also I have checked this in multiple devices to ensure the page is not loaded from
cache.

Regards,

Rainer