From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Adding additional speaker
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:22:34 GMT
Guru:

Before submitting your talk please ensure that all speakers have created accounts on the site.
Then, instead of clicking the "Save" button, click "Save and Add Additional Speakers" and
you will be taken to a page which allows you to add extra speakers. Each time you click the
"Add Speaker" button it adds the person you have entered and this allows you to add as many
speakers as you like.

Hope this helps - if not, please get back to me.

regards
 Steve

On Nov 8, 2012, at 9:41 AM, <gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi Apache Con team,
>
> We are submitting an abstract for Apache Con NA 2013. I have a partner with me who will
jointly present in the conference.

> Do we provision in the Apache Con website for this ? Or we need to submit both the names
in the same text field.

> Appreciate your thoughts.
>
> Regards
> Guru