From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Early Bird Committer Registration
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 23:05:08 GMT
Thanks, Steve. You are correct; this was sent to the Committers list this morning.

Bill --please check your inbox for email sent to committers@apache.org

Cheers,
Sally

[From the mobile; kindly excuse spelling/spacing/auto-correct anomalies]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Steve Holden" <steve@holdenweb.com>
To: "William Speirs" <wspeirs@apache.org>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>, <apachecon-discuss@apache.org>
Subject: Early Bird Committer Registration
Date: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 5:41 PM
Bill:
By now a promotional code should have been sent to committers@ - I'm not on that list, so
I refer you to Sally Khudairi, who probably sent the email.
regards Steve
On Nov 9, 2012, at 7:40 PM, William Speirs wrote:The registration page for ApacheCon NA states
that "If you are a
speaker or an Apache committer you are entitled to a discount. Please
call us or contact the ASF ApacheCon planners list to find out how to
access your preferential pricing."

I am a committer on the Commons project and Http Components project.
Where/how can I get the promo code for early bird registration?

Thanks!

Bill-

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/