From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone able to organise a GPG keysigning party on the Tuesday?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:07:12 GMT
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012, Aki Yoshida wrote:
> If no one else volunteers, I could offer my help with this.

Great, thanks!

> I participated in last year's event and got my key signed. I remember
> the procedure at the event but I am not really comfortable with the
> technical preparation part, which I have not done. So, if I do this, I
> would have to ask someone to help me make sure that I am doing that part
> right.

Sander might be able to help, I'd suggest you read through the information
online:
>>> * http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning
>>> * http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html

Then give Sander a shout if you need help after following that. You'll
want to update the PgpKeySigning wiki page for this event. I'd suggest you
hold the key signing at about 7.30pm on the Tuesday, at the end of the
welcome reception

Thanks!

Nick