From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:25:25 GMT
Hi All

I guess this is mostly for those who live nearby and are planning to drive
to the conference

Does anyone have an A3 printer that they could bring with them? Or failing
that, an A4 one?

We're trying to get most things printed in advance, but there are always
last minute signs needed, notices wanted, changes to display etc. For
that, we'll need a printer on site which we can use to print those out
once they're realised. Would someone who's driving be able to bring one
along that we could use?

Thanks
Nick