From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to do in Sinsheim
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:36:09 GMT
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, Steve Holden wrote:
> Nick put some more stuff on the Wiki yet, but nobody's told me it's
> ready for prime time.

With help from Christian Ohr, we now have a page listing the names,
addresses, contact details and rough styles of basically everywhere you
could want to go of an evening in Sinsheim, and a few nearby places too:
     http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsEU12

A few of them we don't have full details for, eg size. If one or two of
our German speaking volunteers have some time, it'd be great if people
could phone up the ones with ???? in key areas and add the missing info
into the website!

Also, if anyone has been to any of the ones listed, and can comment on
what they're actually like, that'd be really handy too

Otherwise, please work with your projects to sort out what you want to do
in the evenings, now you know where you can go :)

Nick