From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject For those who live near-ish Sinsheim - Info needed
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 21:51:47 GMT
Hi All

This is mostly for those who live near-ish Sinsheim (SAP people and a few
others?)

Could someone please head over to Sinsheim, and do a bit more of a
detailed survey of the restaurant / bar / cafe options please?

Several months ago, during the site visit, we went for a bit of a wander
around the town, and confirmed that there were a range of places
available. However, groups are now looking to schedule evening social
events, and are asking what places they should be ringing to book tables.
Our previous answer of "there's a range of places to choose from" doesn't
work so well when they want a phone number...!

So, any chance that one or two people could nip over to Sinsheim one
evening soon? Then wander round, and report back for the restaurants /
cafes / bars in the town center which are open in the evening
* Name
* Style (bar, italian restaurant, cafe etc)
* Phone number + website if available
* Approx size
* If they have a room that can be booked for groups, or if we'd just be in
   the main area

We can then circulate that info to the groups wanting to organise evening
events, so they can book and announce what's happening!

Thanks
Nick