From Henrik Ring <hr...@csc.com>
Subject Contact info for ACEU in Sinsheim
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:35:17 GMT
Hi,

I have just made all the travel arrangements, got the approvals, booked the flight, hotel,
car (big company lots of red tape before you can travel ...)
Went to secure a ticket ..... sold out.
Anybody have contact details for some of the people arranging the conference, so I might secure
a ticket anyway, waiting list, last minute cancelation?
Any help will be most appreciated, and I will owe someone a good german beer if they can help.

Venlig hilsen/Best regards

Henrik Ring
Snr. Information System  Architect
CSC Scandihealth A/S

CSC Scandihealth  I  tel (+45) 3614 7272  I  henrik.ring@csc.com  I  www.csc.com/dk or www.scandihealth.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without
copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content,
this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail
for such purpose • CSC Scandihealth A/S • Registered Office: P.O. Pedersens Vej 2, 8200
Århus N, Denmark • Registered in Denmark No: 25469364