From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2013 Pricing?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:45:54 GMT
Thanks, Nick. We are running budget numbers this week, so I should be announcing pricing by
the end of the week.

One thing you and I need to discuss is exactly how we handle committer and speaker support.

regards
 Steve

On Oct 15, 2012, at 3:27 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, J.Lance Wilkinson wrote:
>> Impatiently waiting so I can submit an accurate request for funding to attend.
>
> I believe that the plan is for early bird tickets to go on sale on the 1st of November,
so not long now.

> (I've heard rough pricing, but I'll leave it to the producer - Steve Holden - to decide
if he wants to formally pre-announce the ticket prices or not, as it's his call)

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/