From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to organise a GPG keysigning party on the Tuesday?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:03:58 GMT
Hi Nick,
If no one else volunteers, I could offer my help with this.

I participated in last year's event and got my key signed. I remember
the procedure at the event but I am not really comfortable with the
technical preparation part, which I have not done. So, if I do this, I
would have to ask someone to help me make sure that I am doing that
part right.

regards, aki