From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: CFP Open for ApacheCon North America 2013
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:34:46 GMT
On Oct 14, 2012, at 8:40 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> The text boxes in the form to submit a talk proposal are awfully narrow.

Benson:

The multi-line text boxes can be resized at your convenience by dragging the bottom right-hand
corner (at least that's how it looks on my Mac). You are correct about the others (and probably
even the Brief outline multiline text), so I will pass this message on to the implementation
team.

regards
 Steve
Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/