From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:27:10 GMT
Paul:

I wonder if we could impose on your good nature sufficiently to ask the arena and their partners
whether they might have such a printer they could rent us for the week? If they do, I would
anticipate the cost might be ruinous, but it would be the easiest way to get on-site printing
capabilities.

Alternatively, if the Arena would be able to run A3 or better color prints on their own equipment,
I am sure we would be more than happy to pay a reasonable amount per page.

If you don't have time to do this, please say so and I will contact them myself.

Sander:

A generous offer, but this would probably also oblige you to return it, which might not be
very convenient ...

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/