From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 18:31:28 GMT

On Sep 28, 2012, at 3:12 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:

> Hi, all,
>  I posted 2 templates below as ApacheCon presentation template candidates.
> The visual design was from Doria. Please try and tell me if any comments.
> Thanks!
>
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8867
>
> - Simon

Simon:

It seems that the first one wins by acclamation, correct? Given that, is there some final
resting place for it that I can use to link from the conference web site, or should I just
use the link you sent out?

regards
 Steve
Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/