From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone able to organise a GPG keysigning party on the Tuesday?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:43:30 GMT
Hi

At ApacheCon, we normally have a GPG keysigning event, to help build out
the Apache Web Of Trust. These events have often been kindly run by
Sander Temme, but I believe he's not able to make it to Sinsheim, so
we're looking for a new volunteer!

Running a keysigning party is pretty easy, and is documented:
  * http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning
  * http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html

Would someone like to volunteer to organise the event on the Tuesday
night? I expect Sander can offer some advice if the resources online
aren't enough for some reason.

Thanks
Nick