From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CFP Open for ApacheCon North America 2013
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:52:19 GMT
On 13/10/2012 Nick Burch wrote:
> While registration for ACNA 2013 isn't open yet (early bird starts on
> the 1st of November), the Call for Papers is! The Call For Papers is
> open until the 5th of November, the first day of ACEU

Any reasons not to postpone this until the week after ApacheCon EU, say
November 15th or so? For quite a few people ApacheCon EU will be the
first ApacheCon, and if some ideas sparkle from conversations there it
would be a pity that they can't be turned into talk proposals for ACNA 2013.

On the other hand, it could also be that most people attend only one
between ACEU and ACNA, so maybe my concern is irrelevant.

Regards,
   Andrea.