From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two open slots at the end of Thursday ?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:58:48 GMT
On 05/10/2012 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> speaker of stand-by talk #71 accepted to give the talk.
> Please send out the official invitation.
> Or can I send it out on behalf of the ACEU 2012 planners?
> I will put talk #71 into the conference schedule.

Same for the second slot: speaker of #235 accepted to give the talk.

Since Oliver is away, I will need the help of someone else to:
- send the official invitation (or I can send it based on the one I
received as speaker)
- Put talk #235 into the conference schedule at
http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/ (November 8, 2.30 PM, Press Room: Jian
Lee, Improvements of Table Formatting in Writer).

Thanks,
   Andrea Pescetti - Apache OpenOffice PPMC.