From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:16:45 GMT
On 9/28/2012 5:12 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Hi, all,
>   I posted 2 templates below as ApacheCon presentation template candidates.
> The visual design was from Doria. Please try and tell me if any comments.
> Thanks!
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8867
> - Simon

I think both are great - actually the first would make a great opening
slide while the second would be great for "content" slides.

But... maybe it's just me - does the high yellow/red contents seem to
clash with the mostly blue/gray conference logo (feather excluded, of
course)? I wonder how it would look if the yellow was subsituted with
#6486BD (R:100 G:134 B:189) which is the blueish color used in the logo?

Daniel Ruggeri

View raw message