From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: SVG Source of the Banners
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:20:35 GMT
On 10/02/2012 03:01 PM, imacat wrote:
> On 2012/10/02 17:29, Daniel Gruno said:
>> On 10/01/2012 07:29 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>>> On 10/01/2012 05:09 PM, imacat wrote:
>
> I hope these files could be put on the list of banners in the
> "Help Publicise", to prevent another one asking again.  Normally
> when people are looking for some files and there are copies on the
> website, they will not search the list.

If they were to go on that page, it would probably be best if I split
them up...and so, that's what I did.

Square banner: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apachecon_square.svg
Wide banner: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apachecon_wide.svg

As usual, fonts are exported as paths, so no need for people to
download and install extra fonts to view or work with these images.

With regards,
Daniel.