From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: SVG Source of the Banners
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:29:48 GMT
On 10/01/2012 07:29 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> On 10/01/2012 05:09 PM, imacat wrote:
>> The .psd files are missing "ApacheCon Europe" when I open it with
>> GIMP, too.  I do not have PhotoShop.
>> Could someone please release the SVG vector version of the
>> banners? Perfectly with text transferred into shapes, to prevent
>> font substitution problem.  I would like to join it to the
>> OpenOffice logo and put the result on our social media account
>> during this time.  Bitmap graphic does not work well merging with
>> other pictures considering transparency.
> With fear of sounding like a broken record; I already released SVG
> versions of the banner two months ago, if only people would look
> through the emails that hit this mailing list :)
> I did a bit of gradient on the logo, so if you want that gone, either
> let me know or just remove it yourself.
> Giant PNG: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apacheconeu.png (48MPixels)
> SVG: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apacheconeu.svg (might not render
> perfectly)
> PDF: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apacheconeu.pdf
> The font used is called Worstveld Sling, and can be downloaded for
> free at http://www.ffonts.net/Worstveld-Sling-Bold.font.download
> With regards,
> Daniel.
A slight update: I've converted the font to SVG paths, so you don't have
to install it on your computer. This should also help render it more
exact. The no-font-required version can be found at:

If you need only a specific part, I can recommend using Inkscape to
import the SVG file and export the specific part you need as a PNG file.

With regards,

View raw message