From "Goetz, Paul" <paul.go...@sap.com>
Subject Re: ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:27:05 GMT
Hi Steve,

I will ask RNA this afternoon.

Best regards
Paul

From: Steve Holden [mailto:steve@holdenweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:27 AM
To: planners@apachecon.com <planners@apachecon.com>
Cc: apachecon-discuss@apache.org <apachecon-discuss@apache.org>; Goetz, Paul
Subject: Re: ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?

Paul:

I wonder if we could impose on your good nature sufficiently to ask the arena and their partners
whether they might have such a printer they could rent us for the week? If they do, I would
anticipate the cost might be ruinous, but it would be the easiest way to get on-site printing
capabilities.

Alternatively, if the Arena would be able to run A3 or better color prints on their own equipment,
I am sure we would be more than happy to pay a reasonable amount per page.

If you don't have time to do this, please say so and I will contact them myself.

Sander:

A generous offer, but this would probably also oblige you to return it, which might not be
very convenient ...

regards
 Steve