From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two open slots at the end of Thursday ?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 19:21:23 GMT
It is fully scheduled but this is not reflected at the URL below yet. The last talk is missing.
I leave the messages below for context but my last message in this thread has more details.
Regards,
Andrea.

Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> ha scritto:

Going through my to-do list, I can verify the Press Room is now fully scheduled.

regards
Steve

On Oct 1, 2012, at 7:42 AM, Rony G. Flatscher wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> just wondering, whether the two open slots on Thursday (http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/,
Press

--