From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon N/A tracks - Messaging or Enterprise Integration track ?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 02:19:13 GMT
Hi everyone --thanks for your patience on this; I've been on deadline all day and have only
now had a chance to get to the edit.

If the following meets your approval, we'll update the CFP (and supporting marketing) as soon
as possible:

"Enterprise Messaging & Integration –-common problems, solutions, and best practices
with various Apache SOA/infrastructure projects, including ActiveMQ, Camel, Qpid, ServiceMix,
Shindig, Synapse, Thrift, Tuscany, and more."

Suggestions, comments welcome! If I'm barking up the wrong tree or misunderstood the original
issue, do let me know :-)

Cheers & chat soon,
Sally

+ and thanks, Sagara, for bringing this up!

>________________________________

to 5-7 projects. It's not going to be inclusive for the CFP, as space is limited.

>Here's exactly how the PMCs can help: promote the CFP and let your community know how
they can participate!

>I'll ping y'all once we've got the edits up online. I'll tweet about this as well.
>
>Cheers,
>Sally

to our relative ignorance of the Apache "ecosphere". So I am very glad you have raised the
issue. If you can suggest changes to the CfP to make it more inclusive of a wider range we
would be grateful for your help. We want to give all projects the opportunity to showcase
their work.

I can

hear your (and everybody else's) suggestions for improving the CfP and making the conference
more welcoming to a broader section of the Apache community.