From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon N/A tracks - Messaging or Enterprise Integration track ?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:56:07 GMT
OK; please understand that there's a very strong chance that this list will be shortened to
5-7 projects. It's not going to be inclusive for the CFP, as space is limited.

Here's exactly how the PMCs can help: promote the CFP and let your community know how they
can participate!

I'll ping y'all once we've got the edits up online. I'll tweet about this as well.

Cheers,
Sally

our relative ignorance of the Apache "ecosphere". So I am very glad you have raised the issue.
If you can suggest changes to the CfP to make it more inclusive of a wider range we would
be grateful for your help. We want to give all projects the opportunity to showcase their
work.

NA

your (and everybody else's) suggestions for improving the CfP and making the conference more
welcoming to a broader section of the Apache community.