From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: When will the invitation letter for speaker be sent out?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:42:27 GMT
Hi Simon,

Can you please let me know under which name you are listed on the schedule and your talk name?
Once I have that information, I will be able to produce a letter for you.

Thank you kindly,
~Melissa

--

________________________________
 From: Shenfeng Liu <liushenf@gmail.com>
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:48 AM
Subject: When will the invitation letter for speaker be sent out?

Sorry for asking, but we didn't receive the invitation letter from
ApacheCon yet.
For we from China, the visa applying process is quite time consuming.
So I just hope to get the invitation letter ASAP to start the process.
Does any one know when will the invitation letter be sent out?
Thanks!

- Simon