From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What to do in Sinsheim
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 00:17:11 GMT
Steve,

While I totally appreciate your enthusiasm in doing this, I don't think it's a good idea since
the wiki is not complete....see below

For the Website
This section will want to be transfered to the website once completed
Accomodation within walking distance
	* Needs a warning that it's expected to all sell out before the event!
	* All 3 main hotels in the town, link to websites
	* Link to guest house finder
Accomodation within a 20 minute drive
Accomodation in Heidelberg
	* Won't list individual hotels
	* Will give an idea of the price range and options
	* Rough journey time by train, and service interval
	* Suggest trains to aim for, for morning and evening (inc last train)
	* Why Heidelberg is a great place ot stay!
Getting to the venue
	* Details on the train from both airports, including typical journey time, costs, links to
planner etc
	* How to walk from the two stations to the venue, how long etc
	* Info on trains through Sinsheim, rough travel times and intervals, last trains, link to
planner etc
	* Info on driving
	* Reassure on parking
Sinsheim
	* Brief info on restaurants, bars, cafes etc
	* Reassure people that there really is things to do there!

--