From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Contact info for ACEU in Sinsheim
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:10:24 GMT
I've BCc'd the planners on your behalf. The conference is officially sold out, so someone with
more clout in the ASF than I do is going to have to make the decision, but at least now they
should mnow about your plight. Good luck ...

On Oct 30, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Henrik Ring wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just made all the travel arrangements, got the approvals, booked the flight, hotel,
car (big company lots of red tape before you can travel ...)
> Went to secure a ticket ..... sold out.
> Anybody have contact details for some of the people arranging the conference, so I might
secure a ticket anyway, waiting list, last minute cancelation?
> Any help will be most appreciated, and I will owe someone a good german beer if they
can help.

> Venlig hilsen/Best regards
>
> Henrik Ring
> Snr. Information System  Architect
> CSC Scandihealth A/S
>
> CSC Scandihealth  I  tel (+45) 3614 7272  I  henrik.ring@csc.com  I  www.csc.com/dk or
www.scandihealth.com

> CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless
of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless
pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use
of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Scandihealth A/S • Registered Office: P.O. Pedersens
Vej 2, 8200 Århus N, Denmark • Registered in Denmark No: 25469364

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/