From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Any OpenStreetMap experts out there? ACEU local area map needed
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 22:29:22 GMT
Hi All

Do we have any OpenStreetMap experts in the house? For the ApacheCon
Europe venue page on the site, we'd really like a map showing the main
roads, the railway and the two stations, the main hotels, the venue, but
not much else.

Is someone able to knock up a suitable stylesheet to render a more focused
map? Should ideally cover the same sort of area as this normal map:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/export/embed.html?bbox=8.86443,49.23566,8.90258,49.25583&amp;layer=mapnik
Only with a simpler / more focused set of things, to help people get to
and from the venue but not much else.

Any takers? Only it's been a few years since I last did a custom OSM
rendering, and all the tools have changed since then...

Cheers
Nick