From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: End of early-bird registration for ApacheCon EU 2012?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:08:55 GMT
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> I've been trying to find out when the early-bird registration period for
> ApacheCon EU 2012 ends, but can't find anything on either apachecon.eu
> or the events calendar. Is there another, more detailed schedule
> published that I've missed?

I suspect you've already seen this, but in case not...

From http://www.apachecon.eu/tickets/
     "Early Bird ticket sales available until 1st October"

You've 2.5 weeks to register at the early bird rate, which (all being
well[1]) should include about 2 weeks once the schedule has been
published!

Nick

[1] Assuming we don't break Steve in the mean time, as he's the person who
     has foolishly^H^H^H^H kindly agreed to turn the draft schedule plus
     speaker acceptances into the final thing on the website!