From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apachecon eu speaker subsidies
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:07:27 GMT
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Has anything been resolved/decided in regards speakers and what is/isn't
> covered? My talk just been accepted but I'm not clear of if I need to
> organise a conference ticket or accommodation.

All speakers will be emailed in a week or two with details of how to
register (including details of the option very very heavily discounted
ticket), and what to do about hotels. For now, you just need to reply to
your notification email saying you want to speak. We'll email all the
speakers with more details, once we have all the replies in!

Nick