From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Submission Deadlines for a Walmart Speaker
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:13:01 GMT
Anika:

The call for papers will be published any time now. We plan to close it late October (October
29 being the currently scheduled date).

regards
 Steve

On Sep 14, 2012, at 12:53 PM, Anika Balkan - Contractor wrote:

> To Whom it may concern at Apache Con,
>
> I am writing to inquire as to when the deadline for submission for a speaker is for the
2013 Portland conference taking place Feb-March. Please let me know so I can add it to our
possible speaking roster.

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/