From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Fw: Action needed - talk selection for the OfBiz track at ApacheCon Europe
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 07:58:09 GMT
Hi,

Someone can help?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
> OK, I see I'm a manager so I must be missing something, but really can't find it this
mornig again

> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> I just made some reviews and was amazed by how it's easy to review and vote. Congrats
for those who selected this software/tool!

>> Unfortunately, for some reasons (I guess permission?), when selecting a talk I don't
see towards top a button with drop-downs
>> which
>> would allow me to select a status. If it's not a permissoins issue, how could I miss
it? I guess it's a dropdown menu with text
>> options? I don't see any, nor any special button (I tried hard to find it, believe
me, seems well hidden ;o)

>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> Steve Holden wrote:
>>> Jacques:
>>>
>>> Nick asked me to explain how to mark up talks for acceptance, rejection or standby
in the submission system.

>>> When you log in to apachecon.eu you should see a "dashboard" link at the top
right. Following this allows you (in the "Reviews"
>>> section ) to view a list of the talks. You can sort on the columns by clicking
the column header, which makes it easier to see
>>> all your track's talks together.
>>>
>>> At this point I wouldn't bother too much about the scoring side of things. Click
on the talk you want to affect, and towards the
>>> top right you will see a button which drops down, allowing you to select the
appropriate status.

>>> Once you have marked all the talks please let me have any suggestions or requirements
that you may have for the running order.

>>> regards
>>>  Steve

not answer today I will volunteer to finish his work

of the OFBiz PMC; I think that Pierre Smits, that is not a

submissions for your proposed track, so there's

so we can re-assign the space to one of the other tracks