From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: apachecon eu speaker subsidies
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:59:54 GMT

On Sep 11, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Steve Holden wrote:

> So you have never spoken at OSCON, DjangoCon, or PyCon, to name but three?

OSCon has always covered my admission when I've spoken. I have indeed not spoken at those
other two conferences. But I don't wish to rehash a conversation that's already completed.
I'm sorry I brought it up again. My mail client confused me, and I didn't check dates.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com