From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: ACNA pricing [was:apachecon eu speaker subsidies]
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:25:20 GMT
Please remember that we, ConCom agreed not to interfere with the business
decisions of the producer.

I know Noirin said that Steve should say when discussion was over. I'm not
telling anyone to shut up, just reminding Steve that he can tell us to shut
up. ACNA needs to be the event Steve thinks it should be.

Sent from my tablet