From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apachecon eu speaker subsidies
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:03:58 GMT
Apologies, I obviously got confused with all the EU info that was
going around in USD!

Can you share with us the planned ticket prices, so we at least have
some idea what we're arguing over? :-)

Thanks,

Noirin

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Of course it's no longer obvious, out of context, that you and I are discussing the ApacheCon
NA costs and prices.

> I don't ever remember sharing that information with anyone in the ASF - though the contract
makes certain stipulations about post-conference disclosure, which we naturally intend to
comply with.