From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACNA pricing [was:apachecon eu speaker subsidies]
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:48:20 GMT
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2012, at 2:27 AM, Nóirín Plunkett wrote:
>
>> Can you give us a ballpark for what you expect committer & speaker
>> tickets to cost, or what the options look like?
>>
> Sorry, we just haven't got that far down the road yet.

No worries. It's just a bit hard to have a reasonable discussion
without that :-)

FWIW, I was surprised at the corporate level tickets: especially when
there's an individual level, I would have thought the corporate could
go up a little higher. If a measured increase in that allowed us to
have free speaker tickets/sub-$300-committer-tickets, I would be
strongly in favour.

Look forward to seeing all the numbers, when they're available :-)

Noirin