From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon Template (Powerpoint/LibreOffice)
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:32:22 GMT
I have created quickly a presentation based on OpenOffice example template (
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tm6jj7617tzh026/apache-con2012.odp). I think that
we should provide another template as the title bar is too narrow, black
bullet is not really funny (I don't find option like we have on Microsoft
powerpoint to change the color).

REMARK : We should change the font used for ApacheCon2012 Sinheim logo. As
you can see (first slide) the characters are too small, elongated. Why
don't we use the same font as ApacheCon 2011 in NA ?

--
Charles Moulliard

Charles Moulliard