From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject ACNA pricing [was:apachecon eu speaker subsidies]
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 00:52:09 GMT
These ACNA prices aren't yet finalized, but the current plans would have student places at
$595/$595, individual places at $795/$995 and corporate places at $995/$1295 early bird/regular.
I understand these are substantially lower than last year's prices. There may also be "supersaver"
tickets at somewhat lower prices than early bird available for a relatively short period at
the beginning of the registration period.

There is also a substantial amount in the budget for committer discounts and speaker support,
but we have not yet finalized arrangements with the Foundation as to how to apply those price
reductions.

regards
 Steve

On Sep 11, 2012, at 6:03 PM, Nóirín Plunkett wrote:

> Apologies, I obviously got confused with all the EU info that was
> going around in USD!
>
> Can you share with us the planned ticket prices, so we at least have
> some idea what we're arguing over? :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Noirin
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
>> Of course it's no longer obvious, out of context, that you and I are discussing the
ApacheCon NA costs and prices.

>> I don't ever remember sharing that information with anyone in the ASF - though the
contract makes certain stipulations about post-conference disclosure, which we naturally intend
to comply with.