From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ACNA pricing [was:apachecon eu speaker subsidies]
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 05:13:41 GMT
What is the difference between "individual" and "corporate" tickets?

On Sep 12, 2012, at 2:52 AM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:

> These ACNA prices aren't yet finalized, but the current plans would have student places
at $595/$595, individual places at $795/$995 and corporate places at $995/$1295 early bird/regular.
I understand these are substantially lower than last year's prices. There may also be "supersaver"
tickets at somewhat lower prices than early bird available for a relatively short period at
the beginning of the registration period.

> There is also a substantial amount in the budget for committer discounts and speaker
support, but we have not yet finalized arrangements with the Foundation as to how to apply
those price reductions.

> regards
> Steve
>
> On Sep 11, 2012, at 6:03 PM, Nóirín Plunkett wrote:
>
>> Apologies, I obviously got confused with all the EU info that was
>> going around in USD!
>>
>> Can you share with us the planned ticket prices, so we at least have
>> some idea what we're arguing over? :-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Noirin
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
>>> Of course it's no longer obvious, out of context, that you and I are discussing
the ApacheCon NA costs and prices.

>>> I don't ever remember sharing that information with anyone in the ASF - though
the contract makes certain stipulations about post-conference disclosure, which we naturally
intend to comply with.