From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Template (Powerpoint/LibreOffice)
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:12:17 GMT

On Sep 21, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Sep 2012, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a Template (Powerpoint/LibreOffice) that we use for our
>>> presentations ?
>>

>> Not yet, we were planning to ask for volunteers to create one soon. Don't
>> suppose anyone fancies doing one? Christian perhaps? :)
>
> aaaaaah how did you know I read this mail? ;-)
> Have not made something like that before, but I will give it a try.

It's customary to provide slide masters in PowerPoint and S5, but I don't think we've ever
done that in the past - and lots of presenters choose to use their own layout anyway, either
to suit corporate purposes or simply because they don't like being told what to do!

Current draft is at http://apachecon.eu/schedule/

>> I think it goes live in about 4 hours now, or something like that!
>>
>> Nick

regards
 Steve
Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/